Thursday, September 10, 2009

"That's how I roll"

Cooper is REALLY REALLY into trains. Daddy and I have been addicted to putting these damn train tracks together. We got some "switch" tracks, which Cooper LOVES. The other day, as i'm watching Cooper and Daddy play trains, Cooper rams into the back end of Daddy's train....

Daddy: Why did you do that?
Cooper: B-Cuz
Daddy: Because why?
Cooper: B-Cuz that's how i roll!

Mommy found this HILARIOUS, however, Daddy did not.

Here are some pics of his trains...

This pic cracks me up... I like that Thomas is also on TV...These tracks have really started to annoy me. I was playing with Coop, and because of the way the tracks were set up, I couldn't get to an entire section. I voiced this problem....

Mommy: These tracks annoy me, I can't get to that whole section!

Coop: Turn the train around Mommy.

Gee, thanks Coop.

No comments: