Monday, September 14, 2009

The Beach

Somehow, somewhere, Cooper has got it in his head that he wants to go to the beach. BAD. Every question we ask him, he responds with "Can we go to the beach pwease!!" Its gotten to be quite annoying actually...
"I don't want to eat lunch, I want to go to the beach!"
"Its hot in here, can we go to the beach now?" - (This one was after the A/C broke at home)
"Can we go to the beach and make a huuuuuuuge sand castle!?"
"Can Bendy come to the beach?!"
or the best was this morning when I was trying to wake him up...
"I don't wanna wake up, I wanna go to the beach!"
He did tell me that we could just sleep in my car while we're there, that we don't need a place to stay!

He even sat with Daddy's laptop, and looked at beach pictures....

I think we'll try Acworth Beach this weekend. We'll build some sand castles, play in the water, eat snacks, and drive home -- all for free!!! :)

1 comment:

The Sonnedeckers said...

Good idea!! wow, he's got vacation fever already - hopefully acworth "beach" will satisfy his sand need :) Take pics (especially one of his face when you guys pull up in acworth - i want to see if he's excited or pissed)