Wednesday, June 17, 2009

T-Ball Practice - Week 2

Monday night we headed back to the ballfield for some T-Ball practice. The poor little guy was MISERABLE and itching for the first 30 minutes of practice. We ended up taking him back to the car for a bit to cool off, then Cooper and I raced back to practice (he beat me). Then he hit some balls, and raced around the bases. We got to third base, and I told cooper to be ready to run home. He looked up at me with the most confused face and said "We are going to run HOME!??????" After telling him that we were not going to run HOME, but that the last base is called home. I think for a minute there, he thought Mommy was NUTS for wanting to run HOME.
Cooper has his first game this Saturday at 9am. I cannot wait and will be sure to take lots of pics!

No comments: