Thursday, June 11, 2009

Reading and vocabulary...

Last night, Cooper and I laid on the floor in the toy room to read books. We started off with a race car one, then onto a Thomas the train one, then a duck one. I got through the 3rd sentence in the Duck book, and Cooper turns to me and says:

"This book is stuuuuupid. Lets get another one."

I could not stop laughing, because it really was a dumb book. After an hour of reading, we must have read the Thomas book no less than 8 times. I think its safe to assume he likes those books, and maybe I should invest in some more of them.



***********************************************

Cooper's vocabulary has been increasing at a rapid pace. We went to dinner the other day at Rodney's BBQ. They have some decoration things hanging from the ceiling, with one of them being a big metal object, that was hanging directly above my head. Grandma mentioned that it would be horrible if it fell on mommy's head.

Cooper replied with: "That would be dreadful!!"

Yes Cooper, that would definitely be dreadful!

No comments: