Tuesday, August 18, 2009

nooo Taylor MY balls are bigger...

Monday nights are mommys office bowling nights. We went last week and watched. We had a pretty good time playing in the arcade but this week decided since Jackie and jackies mom and dad (Hein and Taylor) were in town that we would actually bowl.

After a quick lesson from both dad and Jackie I was ready to tackle this beast of a lane.
aagh.. i can go either way... the pins falling down is a good time; the earthquake when my ruthless 6lb ball hammers the wood is nice; but the 20 seconds it takes to get the ball to the pins is rather uneventful.
well i take that back.. the ball puking monster was pretty interesting. as a boy i used to be frightened by monsters in my hamper but mom was nice enough to remove it from the room... i can totaly see how i could be smashed by a bowling ball in my room.... Here i am patiently awaiting the arrival of my 6lb pin hammer... it matches my shirt... not really sure why I stand like Pops but it works for me.. so don't judge me!

Jackie has beautiful hair.. thats pretty much all i have to say about her... i beat her by 20 pins in both games... 39(J) 58(C), and 55(J) to 78(C). She has proven to be a formidible opponent. She had a thing for Celery which i'm not a fan of but whatever blows her dress up... oh man.. look at my form!oh Speaking of dress... how you doooin?

Here i am with Dads buddy Taylor... Both he and Dad got beat by Hein in the first game but Dad rallied back to take the best 2 out of three games. Making sure to get a few pointers from a real Pro Bowler Mom (yeah i call her mom now.. thats how I roll) came over inbetween her games to show me how to lay the smack down on my foe! Shes pretty good!
Well it was 7:30 and bedtime is 8ish so mean 'ol daddy said it was time to pack it up. all in all i had a good time, made some memories and slapped a few asses... maybe i'll do it again next week... or maybe i won't. Here i am leering triumphantly over my recently mastered lane.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Cooper is a VERY handsome bowler!! he was super pissed that daddy made him go home!! Poor guy!!

What is it with our cameras?! They take shitty pics at the alley!!