Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nail Polish

Last weekend, I took the time to paint my fingernails a bright pink color. BRIGHT pink. (I also did my toes). Anyways, so last night, while cutting Coopers nails, we had this conversation:

Coop: I want my fingernairs pink too!!

Mommy: I can't paint them pink, you're a BOY!!

Coop: But I want them painted wike yours!!

Mommy: How about if we paint them clear!?

Coop: YESSSSS! I want a QUEER COLOR!!!!!!!

Daddy: Uuhhh, NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

Coop: But I want dem QUEER!!!

Who would have ever imagined that Coopers pronunciation of words would be SOOOOO damn entertaining to me. I decided I'm DEFINITELY painting them clear SOON. I look forward to him telling our friends and family ALLLLL about his QUEER nails.

1 comment:

The Sonnedeckers said...

AHHHAHAHAHAHA! omg that's great!!! aww you should have done his toes - it would have been cute (and then taken a picture of travis "doing" coopers toes when you got done)