Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shoes

Lately Cooper has been wearing mine and Daddy's shoes. He wears them to Gwammas in the mornings, and around the house. Sunday, while I was cleaning and Daddy was mowing, Cooper went back and forth, checking on us. I even caught him talking to Bentley on the couch. "Bendy, are you ok, shall I get you a snack?" Too cute. While wearing my shoes, Cooper came to check Add Imageon my progress

He actually had to change into the clothes above, because he was outside (with my blue nikes on), playing with the hose and his wagon. Daddy caught him with the hose IN my shoes, filling them full of water. Little stinker. He came up all soggy, with a sad, SAD look on his face. He says "mommy, i got your snakes wet" (he calls nikes -snakes). Then, before I can say anything, he gets this HUGE grin on his face and says "but I put dem in the sun to dry!!". There was absolutely NO way I could be mad about that!

No comments: