Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Strange Kid....

Cooper says the STRANGEST things. Yesterday, I went to Grandma's to pick up my little guy. Cooper is riding his bike, so Mom and I sat on the brick wall and watched him ride back and forth. Randomly Cooper stands up on his petals, and says to us:

"Do you hear that??!!"

Mom and I look around, don't see and hear anything out of the ordinary, and respond to Cooper with "I don't know cooper, what WAS that??"

As serious as can be, Cooper says "I can hear my pee coming!"

Grandma and I could NOT stop laughing. Where does he come up with these things!!??

Here's a pic of him that I took right after he said it. I wish pictures could talk. Instead of saying "Bacon" like he usually does when he gets his picture taken, he said "I can hear my pee coming!!"



Wow. nuff said.

No comments: