Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cooper & Jackie

This past Saturday we all jumped in the car (Well daddy jumped on the bike) and headed to the shop of 2 of our friends John Lee and William Ballou. They were having an open house/cookout. It was the PERFECT day- 75* and Sunny! Couldn't have been better!
Cooper was a bit shy at first, but warmed right up to everyone. Taylor and Jackie came as well, and boy do those two kids looove playing together. Here are some pics of the day...
Jackie actually took this pic of her Daddy - and Rachelle (sitting in the camping chair - bottom right). Not bad for a 3 year old!! Not sure why Coops cryin in the pic, but he got over it REAL quick. DAAAAMN, I thought I had more pics of the kids, but I just realized I took them on Rachelle's camera. I'll have her email them to me and get em posted.


Here's a pic of Myles' car with his new wheels...
And unfortunately thats all the pics i got. You'd think I would have gotten some of the CARS. After all, it was an Open House for the SHOP. OOPS. I was having too much fun takin' pics of Coop & Jackie.




3 comments:

Trav said...

Hey myles... nice wheels! lol!

Anonymous said...

Oh are those the wheels???? I havent even noticed them....HAH

Lyndsay said...

Huh... I didn't even notice them either-- till you mentioned em!!