Monday, March 23, 2009

Crash Test Dummy

Yesterday, the whole family was at Mom and Dads enjoying the beautiful weather, and a cookout. Cooper was riding his bike up and down the driveway for HOURS. I really should get it on video- he hauls ASS on that thing! He hits the corner and leans like a pro... and hasn't crashed yet. The kid probably should be wearing a helmet. Anyways, he decides to get onto a Tricycle, (and keep in mind this little bike is WAY to small for him), and hauls bootay down the driveway. We never see him continue on down the driveway, and its awfully quiet. So, Uncle Myles and I decide to investigate. We stroll on down the driveway, and see this:
At this point, Myles and I pull our cameras out and start snapping pics. I really do think Cooper was playing dead there for a minute, he didn't move a MUSCLE! It made for excellent pics! As we walk closer, his infamous bottom lip pokes out...

HAHAHHA, what a nut. After a few minutes of snappin pics, Uncle Myles looks at me and says "Do you think we should help him up now?" LOL OOOOOOOOPS, Sorry coop!!


Man, am I a good parent or what?!?!? =)~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS!!!!!!!! (and I'm just as good as you...I'm normally laughing when one of mine does something and gets hurt....my bad! )