Saturday, March 14, 2009

Haircut Day..........

Coops hair has been growing FAST. Instead of buzzing it like I usually do, we took him up to Sport Clips where Kali works for a real haircut. I must say, he looks soooo handsome!!
This pic is from earlier today - we went out to ride bikes... in the rain.
Here are some pics of the haircut.... Thank god for Kali, I don't think he'd sit there so nice for ANYONE else. I think Kali is really his girlfriend.... sorry Myles.


Not sure why he's making that face... he's a goof. Here a better pic of "the face"...

After we left, I wanted to get a pic of the finished product. I told Coop to give me his handsome face... and this is what that face looks like... HA...

He was such a good boy, that Daddy bought him a huuuuge semi. He was so excited about it, that he actually posed for a pic with it when we got home.

Thanks Kali, for the awesome haircut!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute kid!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats what I am hear for! Coop did a super job!

Megan Huber said...

Oh my gosh way too cute!!!! What a good boy!! Love Megan