Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yer Mom....

This is just too funny not to share! If any of you have been around me in the past few years, you know that I am on a " Yer Mom" kick. Uncle Myles says it a BUNCH, he may have gotten me started on it, and our neighbor Josh says it alot as well. As a matter of fact when the 3 of us are together, its BAD, real bad. Anyways, well cooper has started saying it, only he has added his own twist to it- he says "Yer mom DUUUUUH". Not really sure when the "Duh" came from, but OH MY GOD, it is HILARIOUS! The other day at dinner Daddy said something to which Coop replied with "yer mom, DUUUUH". I think food came out of Daddy's nose, and I bout pissed myself. I have been trying to get him on video saying it, but every time he sees the camera he says, MY NO PICTURE! I am still trying and hoping to get him on video saying it. In the mean time i cannot WAIT till he says it to Uncle Myles and Josh.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh yeah - I have heard that one. It is so funny. And the way he scrunches up his nose and mouth when he says "duuuuuuh" is just soooooo funny!