Monday, December 1, 2008

The Steak House


I COMEPLETELY forgot about these pics on my camera.... but I figure its NEVER too late. On November 15th, Cam took Travis, Cooper and I to "The Steak House". For a while, i thought he was taking us to the middle of no where where he was going to kill us all. We drove for EVER, and even went through a neighborhood to get there (strange). Anyways, we finally get there and "The Steak House" was actually a real place. Here is a pic of Cooper standing in front of the sign. The pic to the left is of Daddy and Coop on the wooden fence. I'm surprised I actually got a shot of Cooper kinda smiling, he was scared shitless that Daddy was going to let go of him.











What a goof.





This huge thick tree that Cooper is leaning against? Well he tried and tried and tried to push it over. These next pics are of Cooper and Cam as we all waited for our table. We waited about an hour I guess, but boy, that seriously was the best steak i've had in a long time!!















Thanks Cam, for taking us to The Steak House!!!!!

No comments: