Tuesday, December 9, 2008

On the phone....

So Cooper has been really sick for the past 10 days. He's been feeling so crappy that he hasn't really eaten anything for the past few days. So last night, Cooper and I are driving home to meet Daddy, and Daddy calls asking us what we would like for dinner. While on the cell, i ask Cooper what he would like for dinner. In return, i get no answer. I look back and ask him again, and he's just gazing out his window with the tiniest of smiles on his little face. I continue to ask him, listing off foods at this point, still no response. I even ask him if he's ignoring mommy- still nothing. So I tell daddy that i need to call him back when cooper decides to talk. I hang up, ask cooper again what he wants for dinner- he immediately says "kicken (chicken) and fries". I then ask him why he didn't answer me before - - his response:

"My no talk to Mommy when she on phone".

HEH- guess all our talks with him about talking when someone is on the phone paid off!

No comments: