Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cooper meets Snoopy...

I've been watching Charlie Brown Christmas for as long as I can remember. There are few institutions that remain true to their original form, and fortunatly Christmas Cartoons are one of them. Luckily for us Coop showed some intrest with this beloved intrinsic icon.

Coop n Snoopy 1

He laid with Tonka nearly motionless as Snoopy and Lucy flew the Dog house down the street...
coop3

and as the show was comming to an end as usuall.. he said -I seepy- grabed his blanket, his "monster bear", and walked on up to bed...

snoopncoop

(Pics taken with my Crackberry sorry for the quality)

I can not WAIT for Christmas Morning...

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

He is so cute and such a good little boy. Last night he says to me as he's pullin on my shirt,
"MOMMY! Wook at me NOW!" Yup, that definately got my attention.

What a cutie, and I, like Daddy, cannot WAIT till Christmas morning!!

Judy said...

I have to vouch for the comment that he is such a good little boy. And some of his comments are to die for!

I second the motion about Christmas! Can not wait.