Tuesday, December 30, 2008

10 Dollars!??!


The other day, Cooper was "using" my cell phone. I needed to make a call, and this is the conversation between us:


[imagine Daddy trying, but not very well, to smother his laugh while this is going on]


Mommy: Cooper, can I please have my phone to call Grandma?

Cooper: 10 Dollars Mommy!!

Mommy: $10? But its my phone!

Cooper: 10 Dollars please mommy.


then he walks away.


Daddy was laughing uncontrollably at this point, as I sit there, stunned. Daddy has been telling Coop that everything is $10, whether it be a glass of milk, dinner, or a toy, everything is $10. So since Daddy started it, I told him he had to get my phone from the little monster as I use our home phone, thinking he'll be back with my phone in seconds. WRONG! Cooper comes running in holding out a one dollar bill, telling me Daddy paid him $10. That kid has us both wrapped around his little finger.


Good thing Coop doesn't know the difference between a one and a ten yet!!
This pic was taken with Grandpa's phone, Coop and Brock are best of friends!!

(it was too cute a pic to not post!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is freaking awesome! he's the smartest kid ever!!!