Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2010 Auto Show...

Last week our good friends, Alan & Vanessa invited us to go to the Auto Show at the Georgia World Congress Center. For some reason Daddy decided to park 80 miles away from the entrance, lucky for him, it was nice out. :) Cooper really enjoyed all the cars, especially the ones he could sit in.
He sat in a LOT of cars/trucks. A LOT.
This one had TV's in the headrests... it was AWESOME!
He wanted me to take a pic of this car with him in front of it.... I didn't realize he would be chugging Sprite.
Finally a "normal" one.... or not...
I think he was growlin' at me??!?...
This was Coopers FAVORITE car... he watched it spin in circles a BUNCH.
We stopped at Steak & Shake afterwards (since the Town Center Varsity was closed), and Cooper dozed off at the table.... course it was almost 11pm!!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

man that kid is cute. have you told him how much I love him yet today?? should i give him a call at school??