Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Day of Pre-K

I cannot believe how soon school starts these days!! I remember not going back till after Labor Day.... and here it is, beginning of AUGUST, and we're back in school!! Strange!!

Cooper's day started off ok, we took some pics outside while we were feeding Dallas...
Then we went to McDonald's for breakfast...
We finally made it to school at 7:40 - perfect timing!! He even let me take a picture out front...
He was ok till we walked into his new classroom... he had just gotten used to the last one. He had some tears, but we put his blanket into his cubby, and he gave me a HUUUUGE hug. He was still crying a bit when I left him, but with any luck, that didn't last long. I hope his first day went off without a hitch!!!! Today starts his FULL time school status. He'll be going EVERY day! My baby is definitely NOT a baby anymore!! :(

No comments: