Monday, June 21, 2010

MORE packages from Florida!!

More packages arrived from Florida last Tuesday!!!! Cooper couldn't wait to open them, so he tore 'em open at Grandma's.
I know this contraption has a name, however, I call it the "ball returner thingy". Cooper LOVED it!

Unfortunately, the ball returner thingy, had a short lifespan. After about 20 minutes of playing with it, Coop ran up to me with the biggest frown on his face, and said; "Mommy, I fink i bwoke my new toy!!". I turned around, and see the ball returner thingy SMOKING!! I mean, this thing was flat out smoking!! Not on fire, but close!!!! So I ran over and unplugged it. It smelt like burnt plastic for a while, and we attempted to "play" with it 3 days later ~ but it started to smell like burning plastic again. Maybe Cooper and Daddy can take it apart and fix it. Hopefully.

No comments: