Monday, June 21, 2010

Cooper's 4th Birthday Party...

Last Saturday we had Cooper's 4th Birthday Party! The biggest surprise, even to Daddy and I, was that the HUBERS drove allllll the way down from Minnesota!!!!!! WOW!!!! 3 kids in the car for 20 hours straight!!!!!!!! It sure was super nice that they drove all that way to help us celebrate!! Boy was it HOT! We're going to have to install our own pool soon, or Mommy's moving to Alaska!!

I didn't bake a birthday cake this year, because our son doesn't eat cake. (Sometimes I wonder whose child he is, since Daddy and I love cake!!). I did make some Spongebob cupcakes for the other kids, but Grandma made him some Rice Crispie Treats!
Luckily, he LOVES those!!
Cooper sure does have some awesome family and friends. It felt like he opened presents for HOURS!!

Thank you to everyone that came!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!

No comments: