Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another Crazy Conversation....

I had my bowling league last night, so my boys went to the "Bleeding Pigs Place". Its actually a BBQ joint called Rodneys. There is a big pig playing in BBQ sause as the restaurants sign. Well Cooper thinks the BBQ sause is blood... and I must say, it does look to be true!!!!

Anways, this is Cooper and Daddy's conversation...


Coop: Wook daddy!! There is gum on the bottom of the table!! Who did that? That's BEEscusting!
Daddy: I don't know buddy, some NAUGHTY kid! YOU didn't do that did you?!
Coop: OOH no sir! I bet it was that icky girl over there... OH no it was pwab-wee Bill then he raced away in his CORbet laughing like a monkey wif the tires smoking and a licorice in his hand!Daddy: HOLY crap! Wow! I bet it was bill then!!
Coop: yeah see and there's a piece of tire in my hot dog basket from his fender!


Uuum.... Where does he come up with this stuff?!?

No comments: