Friday, January 22, 2010

New Sink & Faucet...

I've come to the conclusion that I am officially old. Not quite 30 yet, but old none the less. I wanted a new kitchen sink and faucet SOOOOOO bad. Cooper and Daddy got me one for Christmas, and I was just as excited abour that sink as I was about the keg (thanks Santa!). Last weekend Daddy finally got the chance to install this sink, and of course, Cooper helped. I'm really not sure why Cooper had on Daddy's motorcycle "glubbs", but he was convinced he needed them.
I should also note that Cooper was NOT happy I was taking pictures of him and Daddy. He kept telling me "STOP taking pictures, we're trying to WORK here". Sorry Coop, deal with it, it was too cute to NOT take pics.
Cooper is such the cute little helper.
Here is the finished product. Not sure why it looks like the sink has a white edge, cuz it does not. I love it though!!! Washing cookie sheets is SO much easier, AND I don't get soaked!

No comments: