Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas at Home

Cooper was VERY lucky this year, and Santa brought him a "TWAMPOLINE!!". Santa had it all set up for Cooper, so he got to see it out the living room window.
Unfortunately we didn't get to test out the trampoline on Christmas Day, as we had to get to Gwamma and Gwampas for breakfast. Before we headed out, we opened presents at home.
Santa brought Cooper a BIIIIIG fish, which Cooper now carries pretty much EVERYwhere.
I bought Cooper some new DVD's. He took one look at the packages, and said "I don't need to open those, they are CD's". Little booger.

I'm not sure how it happened, but I didn't get ANY pics of everyone opening gifts at Grandpa & Grandmas. I really don't have ANY pics. Grandpa, Myles, Kali and I did play a few games of beer ball. Then after we all ate, people were droppin like flies with a stomach virus. So I DEFINITELY didn't get any pics of that.

Overall, we all had a great time. Lots of beer and wine were consumed. We even had Mimosa's!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments: