Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Race Track

Daddy bought Coop a racetrack while we were in Sylvester. Last night we decided to put it together. What we didn't realize, was the Size! This thing is HUGE!!! Put together its supposed to be 4.5' x 8'. Daddy ended up only putting a little of it together so it'd fit on our dining room table.

(For those of you that are wondering, yes those ARE white pool noodles around the table. Coop kept running into it and knocking himself out, so that was my way of padding it).

The race cars are interesting in that only the Controller Daddy happens to be holding will have less than full throttle... Coops full tilt or nothing! :)

I told cooper to give me a big smile for this picture.... It must have been opposite day. Little goof...


I even jumped in on the racecar action after a while... We'll have to set up the entire track in the basement... it wasn't as much fun watching it go in a small circle...
Last, but not least, we took a "Family Pic" while watching Thomas before bed. Cooper REALLY loves Thomas, and we have to watch him every night. I think he has every single train on that show, and knows each by name. I can't wait till the "thomas" phase is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha!!! love the pool noodles :)

and the sunglasses on your head....as I type this.....mine are in the same place ;)

If I put them somewhere else...I would never be able to find them :)

Lyndsay said...

pool noodles make great head protectors! =)

Hell, i still lose my sunglasses even when they are ON my head. I'll look for 30 minutes before I realize they are on my head.