Tuesday, May 26, 2009

8 Years... and counting...

Yesterday, Travis and I celebrated our 8 Year Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe we've been married for 8 years already. It seems like just yesterday he was buying us girls beer in Panama City Beach. By the way, 8 years later, we are STILL laughing about the almost rear end collision Travis almost got into HOURS before the wedding..... (Thanks RNJ for getting that on Video!!)


(WOW, I really was whiter than my dress!!!! That is AMAZING!!)

We celebrated with Dinner at Sapparo... my favorite Japanese Restaurant. Our best friends (Rachelle, Kevin, and Cam) joined us, as well as Grandma. Coop is NOT a fan of the fire show the Chef put on, as he has to sit in Daddy's lap until the main cooking is done.

Happy Anniversary!!

Here's to another great 8 years!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had forgot about the almost crash! That needs to be a you tube video! Congrats on 8 years.... You're well on your way to growing old together.