Thursday, May 14, 2009

NO MORE TRAINING WHEELS!!!

Our little munchkin is growing up WAY to fast. Not only has he been wearing cute little underwear for months now, but we took his training wheels off his bike. That little guy can pedal that thing like there's no tomorrow!!! Be prepared... i took 3 videos, and yes, I am going to upload all of them!!




The neighbor's 8 year old came down to ride bikes with Cooper. After riding around and around and around, and over curbs, daddy hears this conversation between the two:



Jared: I'm pretty sure you're faster than me, all I do is watch TV


Coop: OK!! [and he speeds off]

Cooper and Daddy race bikes alot - (and yes, that is mommy's bike he's riding, Daddy secretly enjoys riding my pink bike!), here's a pic of the "race". Cooper left Daddy in his dust.


We were talking with friends last night on if it was too early for Coop to be riding without training wheels. Our answer; hell if we know, we threw our parenting rule book out the window long ago. I also fully expect Coop to have a job by the end of the summer.

We really can't beleive how fast he has grown. He seems to be growing taller everyday, and his 3rd birthday is right around the corner. He gives me lots and lots of hugs and kisses, and I hope that that is one thing he will never grow out of.




This last video is my absolute favorite - Cooper LOVES going over "bumps" -- I don't know how he doesn't have a bruised behind, as he rides over his "bumps" for HOURS.

On side note/tangent, our knockout rose bushes are blooming, and they are soooooo pretty. I took this pic of the house - the roses look red in the pic, but they in reality, they are a bright bright pink.

you can almost see Travis' bright green motorcycle on the left of the garage... aint she a beaut!

3 comments:

Megan Huber said...

Holy Crap, Way to go buddy!!!! Where are the jumps/ramps!!! HAHAHA
Oh he is getting way to big way to fast!!! We love you lots and miss you all!!!!
The Hubers

Cam said...

He is going to need me to train him soon. Thats big money.

Anonymous said...

that is crazy!!!! Logen didn't take his training wheels off until he was 4!!!!!! I guess Tanner needs to get going :)


He's too cute!!!!