Monday, April 6, 2009

Helping Grandpa & Grandma move...

Friday night we went over to Grandpa & Grandma's house to celebrate Myles' birthday (AGAIN- I swear his birthday has lasted 2 weeks now!!). And we also helped load the moving truck. Grandpa rented this ginormous truck. Which is all fine and dandy, but I'd be they didn't even use a quarter of the truck!!

The boys had a blast on the ramp..... here's some pics of Cooper and his cousins sayin "CHEEEEESE!!"


(and yes, after these pics I did buzz his head if you're wondering if its still long!!)



Edit- The interesting thing about it... As Jeff and I are -Watching- the boys... Coop proceeds to push his bike up the ramp... it's about 12' long and about 48" high... So i ask him what he's doing. Brodey and Brock are staring from the top of the ramp. Coop looks straight at me. -uum i'm gunna jump my bike, K!?- after Jeff and i stop laughin Coop is heart broken and i attempt to explain to him why it's not a good idea. Coop really doenst care. so i redirect traffic to pushing 10lb tonka trucks downt he ramp instead... he attemped the bike one more time about an hour later... guess i shouldn't let him ride out of my truck on the motorcycle ramp...

No comments: