Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monster Trucks!!!

Saturday night, January 10th, 2009, was Coopers very first trip to see Monster Trucks at the Georgia Dome. HE LOVED IT!!! First off, Daddy took him to Brandsmart Thrusday to see Grave Digger. It was cold and windy as hell that day, and Daddy said cooper was NOT impressed. (He took a pic, but I don't have that memory card with me, we'll post it later).

Anways, so saturday cooper gets up from his nap about 5:30pm, we get him all loaded into the car and ready to go. He was a little annoyed with the drive down there, as we got stuck in traffic, of course. There were people walking faster than we were driving. Cooper even said, and I quote, "I wanna walk with that black guy". Great. We went with a group of 30 people, and sat waaaaay up high. Cooper sat on the edge of his seat the entire time. Here is a pic kinda showing how far up we were sittin':
*I should also tell ya that Cooper wanted NOTHING to do with earplugs. He shook like a leaf the entire show, but did a pretty good job hiding it. We brought his blanket with just in case (thank god we did), and he had one hand touching his blanket, and one touching my knee, and he was good to go all night. See the bucket of Popcorn daddy is holding? Coop pretty much ate that entire tub all by himself. Dinner of champions.
He's such a big boy! On the way there that night, i told him I couldn't wait to see Monster Trucks jump high. He told me "monster trucks don't jump mommy!!" The above pic was taken when the first truck jumped. LOL He couldn't believe they DO actually jump!! This next pic is of our cute little man enjoying the show -
Here's a pic of his chubby little hand hanging onto mommy's knee and his blanket. Too cute. Cooper has a Grave Digger monster truck of his own that he brought to the show. He liked how it looks JUST like the real one. When grave digger jumped really high then fell over and landed on his roof, cooper took his little toy, jumped it onto his leg, flipped it over, then knocked it off his knee. LOL, smart kid!!! (this is cooper and I checkin out his grave digger toy)...
so in a nut shell, we all had a fantastic time at Monster Trucks. We cannot wait to take him to the show every year. I still can't beleive he was up for the entire show. We didn't make it back to the car till about 10:45 or so, and this is a pic of my handsome boy at 11:15pm:

Completely wore out.

and he slept in till almost 9am sunday morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaking Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Can't believe he stayed up that late, or slept in that late...I'm JEALOUS!!!! My kids get up at 7am no matter what day of the week it is...guess it's cause we take Logen to school 5 days a week.

Ashleigh said...

He's soooo cute. I love him.

Megan Huber said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Way to cute!!! What a peanut!! Cooper what a trooper. What a great idea for a little boy!! My children would freak out by the noise.