Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Movin' Day

We had some AWESOME weather here this past weekend. Saturday we had a cookout at the house, and Coopers cousins came over to play on his yard palace. Those kids had a BLAST!! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures though. :( Maybe I can steal some from Gwamma or Ash-wee.

Sunday we headed to Travis' bosses house, to help with Operation: Office Relocation. We brought Cooper with us. He was SUCH the little helper. Course, he started off by playing with his cars in the back of the RMT
(He sticks his tongue out like Great Gramma Larson and Gramma Hat) So cute! I was having so much fun snappin pics, but Cooper got PISSED after a while. "Mommy, I'm TWYING to play!!"
Oh no!! Cooper fell over!!.... :)
At this point Cooper had had enough of me snappin' pics... so we headed inside to help with the movin'... Here he is in action....
Such a strong little guy...
He's such a handsome little guy, that I snapped more pics after all the moving was done. :)

1 comment:

The Sonnedeckers said...

great pictures!! i dont know how hes not mad at u all the time...i'd be snapping his pic constantly! i already have 400 of Skye & shes not even doing anything yet! i love the b&w pics w/the little color-i wish my camera did that