Monday, October 12, 2009

2009 Memory Walk

This past Saturday, we walked in the 2009 Alzheimer's Memory Walk. We had a fantastic group of about 17 people. Lucky for us the rain held off for the most part, however there was a part where it misted for a bit. A group of High School Cheerleaders was walking behind us, and boy were they annoying. I thought for sure someone in our group was just going to knock em out. Here is a pic of Coop and his buddy "Wogan" as we're getting ready for the walkto start...
I didn't get ANY pictures during the walk, but had some great conversations with Alex, Steph, Rachelle, Putt-Putt and Rachelle. Afterwards, Cooper posed for some pics...
Then a nice man gave him some balloons...

We did get a group shot, and as soon as I get it sent to me, i'll be sure to post it.

We look forward to the 2010 Memory Walk!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How the HELL did you get him to sit in a stroller? I could NEVER get any of my kids to use the damn things!!! And I had pricey ones! Pissed me off so bad! LOL


But good job on the walk!