Monday, November 17, 2008

Trans Siberian Orchestra



Last night, Myles, Kali, Travis and I headed to Phillips Arena to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. IT WAS AWESOME. They put on an amazing show! It actually has me in the Christmas mood! They banned cameras from the show, but we are sneaky, and brought them in anyways. We got LOTS of cool pics, and even an awesome video.

I should mention something I found out while at this show..... beer REALLY makes me pee often. I must have taken 3 potty breaks during the show!
Anways, back to the show, if you ever have a chance to go see them, do it! The narrator had a really deep deep voice- his voice would make a good alarm clock.

Here is a video we took last, it is a huge file, but if you have a chance and have time, its worth watching!

3 comments:

Trav said...

i cant believe i deleted that other video... (idiot)

Lyndsay said...

actually you deleted a couple videos I took, but thats ok, I still love you.

Anonymous said...

ohh man I cant wait to blog about this as well!! haha. that show seriously was badass!!! we need to go every year now!...I bet the boys would love it too!!