Thursday, November 13, 2008

CMA Awards

Last night, after Coopers bath, we went downstairs to watch TV. Well really, he wanted to watch Thomas, but I wanted to watch the CMA's. Cooper starts to get pissy that I told him he couldn't watch Thomas, until he looked at the TV. Kellie Pickler was on there with a skin tight short black dress. This was our conversation:

Coop "Mommy, who is daaaaat (that)"
Mommy "That is Kellie Pickler"
Coop "Kellie Pick-er? wooooooooooow".

And that was the end of him wanting to watch Thomas.


Then, this morning, there was a commercial about bras. It really was a wierd commercial, and I'm not sure what it was really about. But Coopers eyes got big (as he's staring at a girl with just her bra on), and he asks me "what is daat"? Unfortunately I couldn't think of a good way to explain a bra, so I told him I didn't know. His reponse "I don't know ee-ver". Shew, thank GOD. Although, I think he's found his new favorite commercial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha you guys better stay away from taken him in victorias secret!!! hehe