Thursday, December 9, 2010

School Projects

Daddy and I went into Coops class the other day for his Parent/Teacher conference. Ms Eva filled us in on Cooper's progress. He's been doing excellent with counting in English and Spanish, he knows his alphabet and can recognize words. She also said he has a hard time focusing while in large groups, but that is pretty normal for 4 year olds. She also said he LOVES science experiments - especially the messy ones! Cooper told us they made a "rocket" out of a coke bottle by adding Mento's candy - we know all about this one - (Thanks to Cam for spewing coke all over our garage ceiling a few years back).
When I went in to pick Cooper up yesterday, I got to see this project -Made by Coopers very own hands and foot!!!Cooper's class also has a Holiday Program next Tuesday 12/14! I cannot WAIT to see the little guy in action!! Daddy will miss it, as he will be in Destin (at the Skycraper), but I will be sure to get LOADS of pictures!!

Cooper's Class has show-and-tell every Thursday. This Thursday, Ms Eva wanted all the kids to make their own snowman, with items found around the house. Turns out I had a LOT of crafty stuff laying around!! (LUCKILY!) So Coop, Daddy and I got to work...

No comments: