Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas List - Part 1

This year I decided to do Coopers Christmas List a bit different. So instead of making a list, I grabbed my camera, and we headed to Target. This worked great till he got tired of taking pictures with the things he wants. After a while he got pissed that we weren't actually buying anything. Anyways, so here ya go...
1. Stinky the Garbage Truck (leave it to my kid to get a kick out of a Garbage Truck that "stinky's". He laughs hysterically every time it makes the stinky noise.)
2. Remote Control Race Car(you can tell by the look on his face that he had already started on his "pllleeeeaaaaaassse can I have this now" face)
3. Ford Truck with Sport Trailer(the poor kid REALLY needs a haircut. No worries though, I'm taking care of that tonight)
4. Nerf Stampede Dart Gun - Ultimate Full Auto(I may have to add this awesome gun to my list as well!!)
5. Bakugans(i'm still not really sure what the hell the point is of these things. We got my nephew, Brodey, some of these last year. He LOVES them. Strange boys.)
6. Spongebob Connect 4(what a goofy face. And again, I apologize for the bushy headed kid)
7. Mouse Trap (OMG I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!)8. Disney Cars - Lego Truck Stop9. Lightning McQueen Race Car10. Worlds Biggest Play-Doh filled with multiple colored Play-Doh(I promise he wasn't constipated, he said the play-doh was too heavy)
11. Curious George - Discovery Beach Game This is all we have for now... but we're not done yet!! Stay tuned for Christmas List - Part 2!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Just refreshing myself on the full list... BLACK FRIDAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!! I miss his big hair.