Thursday, October 21, 2010

2010 Memory Walk

At the beginning of the month, we participated in the 2010 Memory Walk in loving Memory of Kendora Larson (my Grandma). This is our 3rd year, and Daddy, Cooper and I love every minute of it. Our team of 25, dwindled down to 4 the last week before the walk. I was EXTREMELY disappointed in my friends, but we had blast without them!! This year the walk was held at 6 Flags! Our little munchkin wasn't too sure of the "wolf" (and was confused on why his name was Sylvester - since that's where little grandpa lives)
Daffy Duck even made an appearance!!Guess it was just a bit too early for Cooper to make friends with giant animals.This years walk was 1.5 miles, and Cooper was a trooper! He walked the entire time, holding my hand. I didn't get many pics :( , but either way, we had a blast!! We can't wait till next years walk!!

No comments: