Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Rylan Came for a visit!!!

This past Saturday, RNJ and Baby Rylan came for a visit. He is SOOOOOOO cute. He just LOVED Cooper. Cooper even let him sit in Lightning McQueen... altho he made sure to tell us that Rylans legs were too short to drive. (these pics with me in them are the reason I hate my pic taken. HEHHE I promise i wasn't pissed!!)
HEHEH Rylan is SOOOOOOOOO damn cute!! I pretty much held him the entire time they were visiting!!! :) [I REALLY hope Cooper wasn't pickin his nose!! GEESH!!]
And I stole this one from Rylans Mommy (Hollie) because he is such a handsome little man. We cannot wait till we can play with them again!!

1 comment:

johnandholliedavis said...

Thanks Lyndsay! John said Rylan enjoyed himself :) He LOVES kids! Hopefully, ya'll can come to John's and Rylan's birthday parties!